Come over and stay as a family and have a memorable holiday and get some great training for your kids! We provide ‘Mid-Week Session’ and ‘Weekend Session’ options, where you can enroll for as many sessions as you wish. Mix and match to suit for schedule.
Participants may concentrate on a specific discipline across their stay, or choose one discipline per week. As fundamentals and basic skills are the foundation to improvement and versatility, participants will also have the opportunity to develop their all-mountain technical skills.
ALPINE GS & SKIERCROSS
SBD GS & BOARDERCROSS
MOGULS & JUMPS
Your kids can join the ASC program and be with kids of similar age, ability and discipline focus. We will put aside the time before your visit to discuss your particular needs, so you can enroll your kids with confidence in what you expect of the camp.
We believe that each participant should have the opportunity to develop their skills and work towards their goals. That is why our coaches work closely with each skier or boarder in small groups with similar skills and focus. And above all…it has to be fun!
Our Mid-Week Sessions provide excellent value:
- 6 hours Coaching per Day
- Max. 7 per group – average 5
- Apres Group Activity per week (Tubing / Bungee Tramp)
- Video Analysis
- Daily Training Feedback to Parents
- Digital copy of training video and images
- Tuning sessions and equipment appraisal
- ASC Hoodie for enrolments of 2 sessions or more
- Dryland Training Option
TYPICAL DAILY PROGRAM
||Meet Coaches & Warm-up
||Up on hill / Warm up drills
||Skills Training in chosen discipline
|| Lunch (not provided)
||Technical / Tactical Training & Video Analysis
||Warm Down / Parent Feedback
||Dryland Training / Social Activities on selected days
MID-WEEK SESSIONS (Monday-Friday) 2020
Early Bird AUD$885*(incl)
*AUD$925 (incl) booked after 30 August 2020
||30 Dec – 3 Jan
WEEKEND SESSIONS 2020 (All-Terrain Technical only) $390
1: 4 & 5 Jan 2: 11 & 12 Jan 3: 18 & 19 Jan
- Weekend Sessions must be taken in conjunction with at least one Mid-Week Session
- If your stay has mid-week arrival/departures, please contact us to discuss a variation of sessions
- Our prices are in Australian Dollars, with no extra taxes to pay!
WHERE APPLICANTS ARE LEVEL 4 or below, TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON:
- DEVELOPING SPORTS/ATHLETIC SKILLS
- DEVELOPING TECHNICAL SKILLS ACROSS VARIETY OF TERRAIN
- LEARNING TO TRAIN IN A COACHING ENVIRONMENT & INTRO TO RACE SKILLS