Australian Snowsports Camps offer Schools and their aspiring athletes an exciting opportunity to train off-season. If you want athletes to accelerate their skills and also your team to lift their results at ‘Interschools’, this should be in your planning! Plus develop valuable experience in racing and competitions and improve technical and tactical understanding.
Your athletes will be in small training groups, have quality coaches and will be in an intense program that is based on outcomes and value for money. With access to Sun Peaks internationally renowned race centre, the venue is second-to none. Add in the SkiCross course, and your race training is complete. To top it off, there is also a purpose built competition moguls course and training hill at your disposal!
Plus a huge range of groomed runs and glades, awesome off-piste terrain and powder stashes for having fun and extending all-terrain skills. ASC has dedicated hill-space for training, including race courses and moguls, plus sessions on the permanent FIS-rated SBX/Skiercross course.
SPECIALISE IN A DISCIPLINE OR SPLIT THE CAMP ACROSS:
- Alpine Race and SkiCross
- Snowboard Race and SnowboardCross
- All-Mountain Technical Skills
MID-WEEK TRAINING PACKAGES:
- Customised sessions across December, January and April
- COST: from $675-$845pp/5 days
- Weekend sessions also available
- Contact us for a ‘Custom Group Quote’ as discounts apply
- Highly qualified coaches
- 3 or 5.5 hours on snow training per day
- Full access to ASC dedicated race training courses
- Video analysis & reporting
- Weekly competition & prizes
- Evening activities
- Complimentary custom ASC/School hoodie
FULLY INCLUSIVE GROUP PACKAGES:
- 2 or 3 WEEK PACKAGES in December, January & Easter/April breaks
- COST: Varies with group size, teacher participation & dates. Contact us for a custom quote as discounts most certainly apply.
- Return Airfares (Melbourne / Sydney / Brisbane…and NZ on application)
- Transfers and Ground Transportation
- Accommodation including breakfast & dinner
- Lift Tickets (Seasons Pass)
- PLUS all mid-week training inclusions
Pricing is in Australian dollars
Positive adjustments may be required. Book now to secure a price!
HEAPS OF ACTIVITIES:
Apart from great terrain, great training and unbelievable powder, there is so much to do off the slopes, with a huge range of activities to keep the kids busy in the evenings and afternoons. This is great for your group…and great for the accompanying staff…as we can have it organised for you! Options include: snow biking, ice skating, axe-throwing, WHL ice hockey match, shopping trip, etc
…WE HAVE THREE STRAIGHTFORWARD OPTIONS:
- For staff or team leaders we can organise all of the details…just let us know your numbers and the dates you wish to attend, so all you need to do is get the kids together!
- Alternatively, you can arrange your own airfares, accommodation and so on, and enrol in just the Weekly and Weekend Training Sessions
- Plus, for parents and their kids who are also coming over as a group without teaching staff, we also have a range of packages available too
FLEXIBILITY, INCENTIVES & DISCOUNTS:
- The more kids attend, the cheaper the package gets. Our policy is to pass on these savings
- Discounts apply for early payment of deposits ahead of the regular schedule
- Discounts apply as your stay lengthens
- We will gladly provide you with a quote based on anticipated numbers
- Please contact us to discuss custom packages and teacher/staff components, so you can advertise a price point without any hidden extras or additional surprises
AND TO MAKE IT EASIER…
- T&Cs and Registration Packs are available for your athletes and parents
- plus Duty of Care and Risk Analysis documentation provided for leaders
Let’s discuss your goals and personalise a program for your school group, including any special requests which could compliment the total experience.